Wednesday 6 May 2009

Robot Colour Schemes

Now that I have completed the modelling of the Robot I went and tried out some different colour schemes. Due to the Musion technology being dark and with no background the use of black as a main colour was an uncertainty. I played around with colours such as red, blue and gold mostly.



I also begun adding some glowing features to the robot so as of giving it a way of brightening up itself body should I decide on a darker colour.


In the end I have stuck with a dark grey colour used the glowing pieces on the body so as to bring out the character more and make it more visible in the dark. The glowing pieces were decided to be red with yellow glowing eyes.

I might very well change the colour scheme before I begin animating but for now I have decided to keep the black body, yellow eyes and red glowing pieces version (bottom picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment